The reason I'm writing about copy

Simply put - I'm an aspiring copywriter.

I'm also doing this because my creative director thought it would be a good idea. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

I aim to write what I think about copy, which probably won’t differ much from the norm. It will contain quotes from those who we all consider legends. It’s likely to be wrong most of the time (I will use the excuse of being a junior when it is). It will be in sporadic stages and in no particular order.

This is essentially a selfish mission. I'm doing it to benefit myself - to make me a better copywriter. If some of you reading this find it useful, then great. But please let me know if you'd like my creative director's email address to let him know what a great job I'm doing!

So, where to begin?!

No comments: